20.1.12

For The Wanderer In You...

Hey yall, Happy New Year! - it's still ok to say that right?... Wallevs!

Last year was so so for me but absolutely amazing for those around me...my family and friends achieved so much, it was inspiring and encouraging to see.

So it feels right for my first post of 2012 to be about said achievements...

Say hi to Tobi and Joey aka...



We went uni together many eons ago and have remained friends since... They're a funny pair whom I don't get to hang out with half as much as I'd like :-(

Anways, they are the founders/CEOs/joint designers of their own male accessories line which juxtaposes street culture with a gentlemanly twist. The ethos behind their brand is to create bespoke pieces which add a touch of style to the the daily commute, long haul flight or even mountain trek...

They have a workshop where all their crazy genius comes to life... this is the kind of stuff they get up to there....


Nomadic People Intro from NomadicPeopleUK on Vimeo.

Having been to the workshop myself and seeing with my own two eyes some of the plans they have, I know they're gonna churn out some good stuff so don't be surprised if you see me (I know its for men but gellout!) rocking one of their bags, shoot i'd even use their wallet cos true say my purse is falling apart...

Don't tell them yea but i'm tryna worm my way into their head office because they are going places and I for one have no qualms about riding on peoples coat tails, a girls tryna get paid yo! 

For more information about Nomadic People, visit their website here or follow them on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment