17.5.12

"If you don't have a BB, you don't have a BB"

Here goes another installment of my fave BBM pics...

Love, love, love kids that look like adults!

Hooo my days!
This is like 92.4% of my friends...

She blossomed well huh...

#RAGE

When I was younger, I wanted to be Lisa when I grew up

We've all been there...right?
*looks around for support*

Nah but 50 Cent isnt ugly you kno...

HA!

If only these were around when I was younger,
I had some life sized doll whose eyes would close when I
lay it down...
Used to scare me still.

This was me in uni, college and secondary school

Hilare cos everyone knows a hot butters thats
turned into a hot spice (I hate that phrase man)

Hahaha!

LOOOOOL
I can really relate to this cos the rage I would feel when
this happened in primary school was a madness

My youngest bro locked up his cupboards in his uni house
When I saw this pic, I cried

Read it out loud, you'll laugh..
I did
Wallevs...

#Confused.com

#SadTimes

Them ones

I can't...


That's all for now but more posts soon come... i'm back in the booth yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment